Due to illness, the article is streamlined to just star treatment with thorough detail on pressure, packages, and scheme on the defense podcast with Michael Crawford.
- (Q1, 10:58): He was blocked by C Hainsey as part of RB Fournette RR9
- (Q2, 1:31): On 3rd/2, he stunted past C Hainsey for a low QH, (RTP close ?) as Brady converted with PR28 to WR Evans
- (Q4, 13:22): On 3rd/10, he chased Brady to the sideline where Stone forced him to slide down for RL1
- (Q4, 5:10): On 3rd/6, he delivered a late QH on Brady as he threw PL6 TD to TE Otton. The play and his QH were negated by offensive holding.
- (Q4, 1:55): He appeared to have another clean QH but was flagged for RTP as Brady threw incomplete for WR Jones 22 yards  trapped
- (Q4, 1:49): He spun off a double team from C Hainsey and LG Leverett for a late S-4
Justin had a fine game of pressure spoiled by a ticky-tack QH.
- (Q2, 1:10): He bulled LT Smith then took down Brady with one arm for S-9
- (Q2, 1:03): On 3rd/14, despite ATS he pursued for S-7 to end drive. These 2 sacks tied then broke the NFL record for career sacks previously held by Ben Roethlisberger.
- (Q4, 13:22): On 3rd/10, he flushed Brady left where he was forced to slide for RL1 by sideline to force FG
- (Q4, 5:10): On 3rd/6, he drew OH on LT Smith that negated PL6 TD
- (Q4, 5:04): On 3rd/16, he pancaked LT Smith but went down as well, his legs pressured Brady who eventually threw PL13 to WR Jones to bring up 4th/3
- (Q4, 0:49): On the 2nd 2-point attempt, he penetrated inside vs. TE Otton to blow up RB White RM0 and maintain the 5-point lead
Justin had contributions to 2 drive-ending plays. He had another that brought up 4th and 3 and yet another which foiled a 2-point try. He seems to have benefitted significantly from reduced usage (20 snaps vs TB) the last 2 weeks when he has been the Ravens defensive MVP and most efficient defender on a per-snap basis.
- (Q1, 0:34): On 3rd/12, he had double coverage with Stone of TE Otton in endzone to force overthrow and fieldgoal
- (Q2, 12:58): On 3rd/4, he rushed unblocked through the left B-gap for a QH as Brady threw incomplete to WR Godwin dislodged by big hit from Stone
- (Q2, 1:35): On 2nd/3, he was three yards away from INT of PD B. Washington
- (Q2, 1:03): On 3rd/14, he and Houston provided late pressure resulting in Houston’s S-7
- (Q4, 1:00): On 2nd/Goal, he made a diving PD across body of TE Otton at the goalline 
Kyle played 32 snaps, 28 of which came in dime. He’s been regularly around the football and just missed a share of Brady’s record-setting sack. He was party to 3 drive-ending plays.
- (Q1, 11:03): He had tight underneath coverage of TE Otton 11 yards , Brady overthrew, and Humphrey dropped the INT
- (Q1, 0:40): On 2nd/12, he had tight coverage of WR Evans in back of endzone and Brady threw just OOB
- (Q1, 0:34): He and Hamilton had tight double coverage of TE Otton in endzone to force overthrow, FG
- (Q2, 12:58): On 3rd/4, with BOQ, he arrived with the football to dislodge from WR Godwin to force punt
- (Q3, 9:05): He was blocked by TE Kieft on RB White PL20 (2 + 18) 
- (Q4, 15:00): He delivered a quick stick on WR Godwin PL7 (6 + 1)  with assist from D. Williams that converted 2nd/6
- (Q4, 13:30): He had tight trailing coverage of TE Rudolph 14 yards in endzone  as Brady led too much
- (Q4, 13:22): On 3rd/10, he chased down Brady to force slide RL1 and force FG
Brady tested Stone at least 5 times, but completed only 1 pass for 7 yards (see above). Geno contributed to 3 drive-ending plays. His play during the absence of Marcus Williams has helped hold the defense together.
- Justin Houston
- Geno Stone
- Kyle Hamilton
Honorable mention to Justin Madubuike, Broderick Washington, and Brent Urban.