Due to travel, the article is streamlined to just star treatment with thorough detail on pressure, packages, and scheme on the defense podcast with Jordan Kough.
Amid a very disappointing loss were some good individual performances.
- (Q1, 1:04): He and Clark converged on WR Kirk to induce alligator-arms incompletion to deny 3rd/5, force punt
- (Q2, 4:51): He was blocked by TE Engram on WR screen to Kirk PR11 (-2 + 13) 
- (Q2, 2:00): He was blocked by WR Kirk on WR screen to TE Agnew PR6 (-2 + 8) 
- (Q2, 0:18): On 3rd/4, he, Peters, and Clark had tight coverage of TE Engram and WR Kirk in end zone to force throw away, FG
- (Q3, 15:00): He blitzed unblocked off the ORS for pressure that appeared to alter throwing lane for Kirk, incomplete
- (Q3, 14:54): On 2nd/10 with ATS, he delayed RB Hasty then tackled PR5 (-6 + 11)  with Peters
- (Q3, 14:05): On 3rd/5, he assisted Stephens on takedown of WR Jones PL2 (-2 + 4)  to force punt
- (Q3, 1:29): He had tight coverage of Kirk on PR2 (2 + 0)  to direct him OOB
- (Q4, 13:07): He blitzed off slot right for S-5 as RB Hasty late block impeded Lawrence
- (Q4, 10:11): He and Oweh sniffed out jet sweep left for RL-5
Humphrey was not often targeted as Lawrence chose instead to go after Peters and Stephens in addition to the WR screens. Marlon was injured on the dropped INT by Stone (Q4, 8:53). The Jaguars converted 4th/8 on the next play en route to the TD that cut the lead to 19-17. He returned on the next drive.
- (Q1, 6:43): On 3rd/1, he stood up then shed LT Robinson, shrugged off chip from TE Manhertz, and tackled RB Hasty RM0 with Harrison
- (Q1, 6:06): On 4th/1, he had the initial penetration and hit on Lawrence RM0 QB sneak followed up by Smith for turnover on downs
- (Q2, 10:03): On 2nd/13, he matadored past C Fortner left for a fast pressure
- (Q2, 1:25): He beat trap block by LG Shatley to retrack Hasty allowing Bowser and Washington to clean up RM1
- (Q4, 10:49): On 3rd/2, he stunted over Smith’s pick vs. C Fortner for a hard low QH on PM8
- (Q4, 1:59): Despite ATS, he worked off late pressure from Madubuike to finish SF-11 recovered by Fortner between Bowser and Houston
Lawrence and Pederson schemed to get the ball out quickly in part due to the impact of Campbell. When afforded time to mount a pass rush, Campbell was the most effective Ravens pass rusher.
- (Q2, 10:45): He held the left edge vs. TE Engram to contain Hasty RR-3 tackled by Queen
- (Q2, 1:25): He cleaned up Hasty RM1 with Washington including a fine edge hold vs. LT Robinson
- (Q2, 1:01): He trailed the play from ORS to tackle RB Hasty RM-2
- (Q3, 0:28): On 3rd/5, he was pushed past the pocket by LT Robinson but recovered for SF-2 recovered by Peters off pressure by Houston
- (Q4, 1:59): He was close but unable to recover SF-11 forced by Campbell that would have sealed win
It was a balanced and positive outing for Tyus who set the edge well versus Cam Robinson, forced a fumble on a cleanup sack, and was not targeted in coverage. As with Stone and Houston, his day would have been much improved had he converted a game-sealing turnover.