Due to the holidays and Maureen’s surgery, the article is streamlined to just star treatment with thorough detail on pressure, packages, and scheme on the defense podcast with Tyler Grose.
- (Q1, 13:02): He was blocked by LT Matthews to lead WR Zaccheaus PM8
- (Q1, 7:57): He helped touch down QB Ridder for S0 (credit to Madubuike) after forcing slide
- (Q1, 2:25): He beat the 1-gap pulling LG Wilkinson to wrap up RB Allgeier RR0 assisted by Bowser
- (Q1, 1:37): On 3rd/10, he chased Ridder left for RL5 pushed OOB by Humphrey to force 4th/5
- (Q2, 10:45): He penetrated to tackle RB Allgeier RR0 off edge hold from Bowser
- (Q2, 1:53): He made a quick downhill tackle to tackle WR London PR9 (5 + 4)  with assist from Stephens
- (Q2, 1:08): On 3rd/9, he rushed unblocked through the left B-gap to pressure Ridder. He passed to WR London PL15 (15 + 0)  as Humphrey just missed force out on review.
- (Q3, 14:56): He collided with Hamilton on PM10 tackle of London. Hamilton appeared shaken up but reappeared after 3 plays.
- (Q3, 11:36): He assisted Madubuike on tackle of RB Allgeier RR2
- (Q3, 7:51): On 3rd/8, he chased down WR Zaccheaus PL0 (-1 + 1)  after Hamilton’s missed tackle forced a reversal of field to force field goal attempt
- (Q4, 13:31): He was bulled by RG Lindstrom as part of Allgeier RL16
- (Q4, 11:40): On 3rd/6, he was blocked by C Dalman to help spring RB Williams RR13 conversion
- (Q4, 8:42): On 1st/4, he received solo tackle credit on Allgeier RR2 after Madubuike missed tackle
- (Q4, 8:19): On 2nd/2, he touched down the slipping Allgeier for RL0
- (Q4, 2:58): On 3rd/1, Ridder pitched to RB Patterson and Smith penetrated to stuff RL-3 with assist from Clark
Roquan was all over the field in a 15-tackle effort. He lost a sack to Madubuike despite forcing Ridder’s slide. He was regularly able to penetrate the OL on the Falcons wide-zone runs and collected some valuable clean-up tackles. He contributed to 2 drive-ending plays.
- (Q1, 12:24): On 2nd/2, he crossed the face of RT McGary to tackle RB Patterson RR0
- (Q2, 11:21): He was bulled 2 yards by RT McGary then shed him to assist Clark on tackle of RB Allgeier RM3
- (Q2, 1:12): He stood up then shed LG Wilkinson to tackle Allgeier RL1
- (Q4, 4:59): He drew a hold on C Dalman to negate PR3 to Patterson
- (Q4, 3:45): On 1st/10, he bulled LG Wilkinson for pressure but Ridder threw PL8 to Allgeier
Broderick continued a terrific season of powerful play at the LoS.
- (Q1, 7:15): On 3rd/10, he mirrored QB Ridder right after pocket break and tackled for S-6 with Stephens
- (Q1, 3:09): On 2nd/7, he missed the tackle on RB Allgeier at -4 on eventual RR8
- (Q2, 10:02): On 3rd/7, he assisted Stephens on tackle of TE Firkser PR5 (4 + 1)  to bring up 4th/2
- (Q2, 9:22): On 4th/2, he recovered Humphrey’s punch out of WR London PFM20
- (Q2, 0:43): On 3rd/5, he had trailing coverage and tackle of RB Williams on PL7 (1 + 6)  conversion
- (Q3, 14:00): On 2nd/6, he bulled then shed RB Patterson for QH as Ridder’s pass was knocked up incomplete by Clark
- (Q3, 7:57): He rolled over TE Pruitt and dislodged the ball for a PD
- (Q3, 3:13): He assisted Jones to tackle WR Zaccheaus RM0
- (Q4, 7:37): On 3rd/7, he collided with Ridder’s helmet to assist Pierre-Paul on RM1
- (Q4, 6:49): On 4th/1, he penetrated off LG Wilkinson pancake of Madubuike to bubble Allgeier outside on eventual RL-1 to complete goal-line stand
In terms of the stat sheet, Queen has only 1 primary tackle (S-6), but he had a number of important assists, had a PD in coverage, recovered a fumble, and was involved in 3 drive-ending plays.
- (Q1, 1:42): On 2nd/10, he induced an overthrow for WR London 13 yards  with tight coverage
- (Q1, 1:37): On 3rd/10, he pushed Ridder OOB on RL5 to force 4th/5
- (Q2, 9:22): He had the back end of bracket coverage of WR London on PFM20 (17 + 3)  and punched the ball free for recovery by Queen
- (Q2, 1:08): He just missed a force out of WR London PL15 (15 + 0) 
- (Q2, 0:46): On 2nd/5, he had tight coverage of London in the endzone and forced him out but no PD was credited
- (Q3, 3:17): He made a sliding INT attempt but was unable to dig out Ridder’s pass for Zaccheaus 17 yards 
- (Q4, 9:06): He had the backside of bracket coverage (M. Williams underneath) on PR20 (19 + 1) 
Marlon commonly found himself in coverage of the Falcons top draft pick, Drake London. He had a big game by most measures but Humphrey tilted the balance with a big forced fumble to wipe out a 20-yard reception.
- (Q1, 7:15): On 3rd/10, he assisted Queen on S-6 of Ridder by right sideline
- (Q1, 3:09): He was blocked by RT McGary as part of RB Allgeier RR8
- (Q1, 0:49): On 4th/5, he had tight coverage of WR Byrd 27 yards  on an underthrown ball to force turnover on downs
- (Q2, 11:57): Ridder booted right and threw to WR Zaccheaus PR10 (9 + 1)  with Stephens very soft
- (Q2, 10:02): On 3rd/7, Ridder threw to TE Firkser PR5 (4 + 1) . Stephens initially grabbed hold and Queen finished to bring up 4th/2.
- (Q3, 8:06): He drew holding on WR Zaccheaus to negate RB Patterson RR13 TD
- (Q4, 4:48): On 2nd/20, he pushed OOB but was unable to dislodge the ball on PR15 (15 + 0)  to WR Byrd
Brandon could have been picked on in this game, but Ridder’s most frequent target was London, who Humphrey shadowed. He was involved in 2 drive-ending plays and another which brought up 4th and 2.